By: Marlene Affeld ~
Affirmations help us maintain focus, belief, and clarity: empowering us with hope and faith that motivates effective action to bring about the positive changes we seek in our daily lives. Affirmations, like all thought, are a form of prayer.
- I have the ability to change anything in my life I choose to change.
- I speak with confidence and conviction.
- I live in “an attitude of gratitude, expressing my heartfelt appreciation and praise for others earnestly and often.
- I am congruent and totally committed to my goals; seeing them as already accomplished.
- I only seek that of which I can be a loving custodian. I honor, respect, appreciate, value, mend, and maintain whatever or whomever comes into my life.
- I respect and love myself: flaws and all. I hold myself, and others in high esteem.
- I see myself as the person I want to be: courageous, decisive, healthy, truthful, loyal, fair, prosperous, and wise.
- My vitality, energy, and health increase daily.
- I slumber in peace and awake in joy living life with a sense of eager anticipation: knowing the best is yet to come.
- I live a life of design rather than reaction. Divine life flows through every cell of my body as I acknowledge that everything in the Universe is sacred.